Thursday, December 30, 2010

SLEEP

I went to bed at 11:45ish..woke up at 7. Used the washroom. Fell asleep around 8 am. Woke up at 12 pm. I NEEDED TO SLEEP IN for the safety of the public. haha. I started cleaning around 1 pm and I'm still at it. I've managed to clean up the work area and the book shelf. Now the drawers and the closet and then FINALLY Jojo's tank. :)
My mom and I are going to Home Outfitters to check out some bedsheets. My friend and I saw this really nice set, I really LIKED it. But yeah got to look around though. I also wanted to buy some frames to put up some photos. I got the new calender. I didn't get the big version like I usually get. I got a smaller version. If you've seen my room there's this board with a cork board and a white board that you can write on. Well on the white board people have written on the board. I intend on cleaning that off. People who I don't even talk to anymore have written on the board so it's about time to clean it off.
Now as for last night..lol what's done is done there's no point fretting over the past. I guess it still bothers me but I can't let it consume most of my energy. I guess my current state and the fact I was so tired had on it influence too.
We've got family coming over for the 1st so we've been trying to get everything organized. We bought some new stuff for the house on boxing day so we've installed most of it except the stove. My room still needs to be cleaned. Jojo's tank will have to wait until tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment