Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lovely


The inevitable days have come. To clear out my room and ORGANIZE the shit out of it. I've seen my friends room. I am envious of their ability to keep it so fucking tidy and they look good! Like my best friend mentioned to me.. My room is so cluttered. I know I can't remove the main cabinets, but what is within them is whats the problem. So I was at my friends house over the weekend for her bday party. We just go to her place and she has photos up of her birthday and just some nice things(I really like how she has her room). And so here I am struggling to change while I'm drunk and looking at her photos. I see him. LOL so at this point I'm confused and going WTF?! (mind you my friend was in the washroom...puking) And I look at the photo carefully. And then I remembered it was a group shot of all of us from her bday last year and he was there with me. AHH yeah wow...hmm. I smiled to myself. It's come to the point where I can look back on our good memories and smile.
So my plans for today: go out and get my christmas gifts, calendar, an organizing bin to put all my notes in and put in my closet and cleaning supplies (mainly lysol wipes because they are a god sent invention).
Of course mother natures decides to visit which is annoying but I'm grateful it's beginning to regulate. I wanted to go to temple for Jan 1st but I don't know. The other day I looked into my drawer and I found birth control pills. My doctor was pushing me on them because one she knew I was sexually active and TWO because of my irregular period. NOW I DON'T NEED IT FOR EITHER REASONS! What am I suppose to do with it? I can't throw it out it's most likely bad for the environment.
Oh! I forgot to mention my akward temple tamil movie scene. So if mother nature premits I go to a temple in richmondhill every friday. Usually with my mom and grandmother. Sometimes my grandfather and/or brother will come to. Theres this guy there and saw him looking at me a couple of times but didn't think anything of it. Because we are at TEMPLE FOR GODS SAKE and I realize I need to get over myself. I guess he comes every friday too. Last week I went with my family and the guy was there. So I leave the temple area into the ticket booth area. Him and a group of men or guys (didn't look properly) were standing there laughing and talking but once I kinda walked out of the temple area and past them. They all just went silent and there was this akward tension. Even though I'm akwardly looking down and away I can see them looking. So I go downstairs to get prasatham (food given by the temple after a pooja) and I guess this guy knows the people at the temple well so he comes down from some next hidden stairs, through the back and is standing there at the COUNTER beside the girl when I go to get my food :|
AKWARD AKWARD AKWARD AKWARD!!!
Anyways they have the photo above is at the temple. It's pretty cool!I didn't know Ganesha had an axe which symbolized
"to cut off all bonds of attachment" and the mouse symbolized "Desire: unless under control canc cause havoc. Your ride the desire and keep it under control and don't allow it to take your for a ride."
Yesterday afternoon my mom and I went to watch Manmadhan Ambhu. I wasn't a fan of the song Neela Vanaam but I was sold once I saw the scene. The audience was in this awe-struck silence and I even heard some sniffling! AMAZINGLY DONE. Overall the movie was okay but I particularly
loved LOVED LOVED that scene. Oh and Surya made a special preview obviously because of Kamal Hassan BUT LORDDDDDDD he's SOOOO GOOD LOOKING. Why are all the good looking men married? Eric Dane, Justin Chambers, Surya!, Patrick Dempsey....WHY?! But hmm they could have made the part with surya and the song (because I love that song) better! Madhavan was cute and did a good job being the jealous bf. Lol his drunk scenes were funny. But the ending was so RANDOM and it just didn't logically make sense but whatever.

2 comments: