Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jojo's photoshoot ;)

"Bahaha Gotcha!" He found a lil piece of his food hidden between the rocks.

If you look carefully you can see he's smiling in this photo! aww what cutie pa-tootie. I love his nails!

I love this shot of him...I'm beginning to wonder why I didn't name him wolverine. Despite that I love the intricate designs that are on his plastron (bottom shell)...it's just an example of nature's wondrous designs like the peacock.

So I decided to take some shots of him after I studied last night. He's such a poser… but you gotta love him regardless of his tendency to excrete his urine and feces on my carpet.

Today is reviewing and doing questions for the exam. The hysteria of exams is beginning to settle in and I am ...OFFICIALLY on stress/freak out mode.

2 comments: