Monday, December 20, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I GOT THE INTERVIEW!! I GOT THE INTERVIEW!!!
I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUASLHGSDJLGHDJBV,DBV,DSB';EUTR;JFBDS,MCV,M!!

HOLY MOLY!!

I've got to prepare though. I need to get my references together. I plan on taking in my nursing portfolio even though they never suggested it, it would be good to show it! I'll put in my papers I did this year because I got perfect on one and 92% on the other. I'll also put in the health assessment check list I made for our final lab exam to show leadership and accoutnability. I'm going to tab all my important documents in my portfolio to show to them at the interview. I'm also going to practice interviewing questions so that I know how to answer and I'm not caught SO much off guard. hehehehe I'm so excited.
The only downfall to this is I have to pay out of my pocket. Nevertheless I plan on doing the volunteer abroad eventually so either way I was going end up paying. BUT with this, it's with my College so it would look great! I hopeee the interview goes well. I'm so estatic and nervous at the same time. My interview is for January fourth!
God works in mysterious ways just when I felt like doors were closing on me, somehow one opens. Literally ever since firday, i've been in this rut. But THIS happened! I really hope I can get this position because only TWO NURSING students are chosen..but being chosen for the interview makes me feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment