Wednesday, December 15, 2010

life sound tracks

Don't know where life is taking me but I would love to dance to this song with someone one day. For those who know me quite well , they know I'm not the elegant type of girl especially with the dirty jokes and the funk...lol I'll stop there. But this song is an exception. For this song: I would love the glistening chandelier, the castle-like decore, the tight curls,beautiful gown, simple yet stunning jewlery & make-up, and of course the intricate yet graceful dancing. This is my princess song. It's really peculiar to me because I would never even fathom such a moment. Its what you'd probably see in Beauty and the Beast. bahaha but there's something so beautiful about this song that it needs that right setting.
When I used to play the violin in elementary we played this song. I wish I had continued playing the violin. Hmm maybe I can pick it up again one day.

I had my cozy moment the other day. I was studying for my exam, sipping on my Davids Tea, wearing my warm robe, looking out the window at the snow frantically dancing to the rhythm of this song. It wasn't intentional, it was kind of akward because you see those kind of moments on tv or described in a book. But I realized then and there...life is good.
Oh and they make the final decision today. *sigh* I hope I get it. I will hear from them tomorrow or the day after. *fingers crossed*

2 comments: