Sunday, December 26, 2010

CAN'T SLEEP!


I hate just lying in bed...so I'm up surfing. I forgot to mention I watched most of the shrek movies today. The Shrek babies are FRIKKEN cute. There was this one scene where the baby farted and the dragon was lying there sleeping snoring out fire. So when his fart and baby dragon's fire breath met ..it ignited and lit the fire place on fire! lol! LOVE IT

So I've found a romantic-comedy movie to watch, even more strange...it's a tamil movie (I don't watch tamil movies often)! But frik Mathavan looks so yum! Kamal Haasan sang one of the songs in the movie and it's meh. It seems auto-tuned, well atleast the beginning. hmmm and the storyline... I like it's uhmm wow =\. Basically the guy doesn't trust his love interest so she leaves him. Years later he's still crazy bout this chick and wants to continue a life with her. SO OF COURSE THE LOGICAL (SARCASM!) thing to do is to hire a private investigator to spy on the girl to see if she TRULY LOVES HIM. I didn't read the rest of the synopsis because I wasn't sure if there was a spoiler or not. But that's the gist of it. Below is the trailer. I loved the song they are playing..but if you listen to the whole thing it gets repititive. Oyyale is the song you dance around to but sounds kinda like andangkaka from Anniyan. Either way BOTH songs are awesome and I shake my tooshie to that anyday! The song Manmadhan Ambu has the awesome beat. The other songs are meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment