Wednesday, December 29, 2010

mood

I am in a horrible, bitchy and angry mood. I'm ready to rip someones head off. I finished off all my shopping from stuff for the home to christmas presents. I DONT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE TOMMOROW. My room looks disgusting and I WANT TO REDO MY ROOM!
oh and its lovely to hear that someone you cared about made you look like a fucking idiot in the past. I am in a very foul mood. Im beginning to question who the fuck am I suppose to trust nowadays? I trusted you with SO MANY..CORRECTION ALL OF MY FUCKIN GOD DAMN SECRETS, wanted NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU, helped you so you can be nothing but succesful...I LITERALLY FUCKING PUT MY ALL IN THIS RELATIONSHIP! AND THE LEAST I COULD HAVE GOTTEN BACK WAS TO TREATED WITH SOME GOD DAMN RESPECT. AND for ANYONE who lacks the understanding of how emotionally, mentally and physically commited I was to this relationship needs to realize how fuckin hard it is. I'm tired of it, I'm not expecting sympathy or pity. But you know what I realize in the end everyone is frikken selfish, including myself. GAHHHH! Im so angry and speaking irrationally right now. BUT that doesn't mean I shouldn't be taken seriously I'm just fucking blowing up.
I snapped at my brother last night and I wasn't in the mood to take shit from my friend today so when she texted me and I snapped back. She was like oh no your on your period aren't you? oh god its funny that she knows me that much :|IM SO FRIKKEN ANGRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment