Friday, December 3, 2010

Let's have a toast


Honestly it's a piss off to learn that someone you were close with decides to go ahead and cut you outta there life because her brother and gf broke up. I'm sorry did I do something wrong with you? I assumed our friendship would be only slightly affected by this. I mean, if I had known then I wouldn't have called, text messaged, left a msg on facebook or commented on a photo of her and I on facebook (which she eventually took down). I'm pretty sure she walks by be at utsc completly avoiding to bump into me at my cubicle. But why she's doing that is what I don't understand, what did I do wrong to her? Any decisions her brother is making after the break up (good or bad) is his responsbility. It's just I feel like I've been played for a fool she was SO nice to me and we were very close and I'm pretty sure MANY people that are OR once close to me can agree that we were close. She treated me like the sister I never had. And to have her doing this I feel pathetic and played for a fool. My thinking is
were you only nice to me because I was your brothers gf? From the looks of it, yes and I can't help but feel betrayed.
My friend brought up a good point: if you two(me and my ex) for whatever reasons work things out few years down the road , what is she going to do? Give you attitude? Be nice to you again?
I told my friend how can I even go back to even TRYING to work things out..because the fact something like this happened is discouraging atleast for me.
Will I confront her about this? No unless I'm put in the siutation to... otherwise no. He stated perfectly clear not to talk to his family but I assumed that the breakup would not impede on the friendship I had with her. Well can't do much, I told my counsellor a few weeks back that her and I were losing communication. He explained that it's normal for other ppl to disappear after a break up, I found it perplexing and when this happened I felt betrayed. But it's his family, I thought her and my friendship went beyond my ex-bf's relation to me, I assumed wrong.
One things for sure I REALLY NEED TO STOP holding myself responsible for his well-being, worrying if he's okay, and wondering how his family is. Just the other night I had a dream about his niece, mom and sister. It's fucked up ...and I feel pathetic. Why the fuck do I give a shit when he's the one who hurt me? If people(my friends, his friends, my family or his family) fail to realize that then I really can't give them the time of day because I'm sure even HE wouldn't tolerate the shit he said to me, happening to someone like his sister. Honestly I think the issue with his sister was the last nail in the coffin. This just pushed me into saying MOVE THE FUCK ON AMI stop worrying about him he's been on his fuckin two feet for over two decades before even meeting you he can make choices and survive without you. good riddance and now let's have a toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment