Saturday, December 18, 2010

My yesterday

So last night's entry was brief but i'm going to tell you how my day was ....
I woke up from a dream in which i was crying and begging my ex.
As I drove to school Bruno mars' grenade came on and i began crying because I DON'T KNOW WHY!
Once I got to school I reviewed my notes. I can tell you that I know my stuff. But for the context of writing an exam. When it came to performing my tasks infront my instructor I froze and was so anxious. It was nerve racking! At one point I didn't know what possible test I can do on my patient. I've done three important ones I could think of; heart (she had a heart defect as a child), lungs (due to her present illness) and Ears, Nose and throat (because she had frequent ear infections). But nope ...one of them wasn't right and I couldn't think of anything. I was so frustrated!

For the past few days I've been anticipating to hear from school about the volunteer position to help out in the Dominican Republic. For this only two nursing students are chosen and I honestly thought I'd atleast make it to the interviews. Nope...no call..no interview. Not only was it yet another blow to self-confidence, I just was so discouraged on why I bother even trying? And then I thought to myself ok maybe I'm not meant to do that.The Dominican republic was just an oppurtunity that came along the way. The one I really wanted to do once I finish college is go to Nepal, so maybe that's what is written on my forehead? I don't know....

Later that night was the party. And to summarize it, my ex was there. Personally it was difficult for me but I had a good time. By the end of the night i was fuckin' tired, I had 5 hrs of sleep, on top of that with school, all the stupid errands i had to run. I just never had a chance to rest.
Today I woke up to yet another similar dream about the same thing for the past god know how many weeks. I came on the internet to vent. And I see a msg from my friend,. Now I must warn you him and I have been friend's since grade ...ugh 7? so it's gotten to the point that he sees me as just another dude ..hence the topic of conversation:
wow u ever fart with your legs crossed while laying on the bed?
it feels like an air bubble comes outta your ass cheeks and it tickles
just sayinnnn
like really? I needed the laugh though... because when I woke up I wondered how I was gonna make it through the day AND especially tonight.
=| p.s I have cramps and I'm ready to rip out my cervix and uterus! Don't judge me... it fucking kills!

No comments:

Post a Comment