Friday, December 24, 2010

30 random facts about me

1. I never sneeze once. If I sneeze it's other twice or thrice.
2. I love tea.
3. I once believed that my only purpose in life was to have children. I believe otherwise now.
4. If I could create my own religion, the organs of the human body would be the Gods. Imagine it though...
5. I hate sharing desserts.
6. When I see a small and tiny adult I imagine throwing them in the air like a baton.
7. Sometimes when I drive I wish I had the cars from GTA2 with the guns in the headlights...you know WHY!!
8. Despite the fact the umbilical cord with my mother and I had been cut 21 years ago, it still exists! Sometimes I like it, sometimes it drives me insane and sometimes I take it for granted.
9. I threw out all the clothes my ex gave me because of an argument. But I kept one and don't intend on throwing it out. Ever.
10. I love high park.
11. I like the smell of my own farts.
12. I've never dyed my hair, pierced any other body parts aside from the ear piercing I got as a child and never gotten a tattoo. A tatto I wanted to get A^2= (enter first intials of children here)
13. my blood type is A+
14. sometimes when life get's hectic and out of control. I read...the..horoscopes.
15. As much as my father and I have a distant relationship, we are so much alike it's creepy.
16. I want to adopt at least one child. As much as I want to be a mother, I know I'm so fucked up, psychotic, irrational, deranged and quick-tempered that I'm afraid I might scar and mentally corrupt my future child. And we have plenty of those kind of children already running around in this world. =\
17. I talk to my turtle sometimes.
18. Besides wanting to be a nurse I'd want to either own a flower shop, photography and/or write.
19. I lay a pillow vertically on my left so I can sleep on it and hug it as if I'm sleeping on someone at night. (kiss my ass if you think i'm a pathetic creep :P). I've actually been doing this for a long time now..not something recent.
20. I don't mind eatings bugs. In fact I've eaten deep fried bugs. I'd be pro at eatings bugs on fear factor ;).
20. I have a chicken pox scar on my left lower armand a scar on my right lower arm from a stupid accident as a child. I nearly drowned in the Indian ocean. I stuck a peanut up nose and my mom took me to hospital. I swallowed a penny and my mother had to check my feces to make sure it didn't get lodged somewhere in my GI tract. I've pooped in my mother's hand as a baby.
21. My birth mark is on my left upper thigh/butt. My brother and my grandfather have their birthmarks in the same vacinity.
22. I miss the fact that I'm not my brother's hero any more. Having a little brother is probably like bringing up a child but then again I can't be the judge of that.
23. I don't forget the shit people have done to me in the past.
24. I shave my legs by lifting one of them up and putting my foot on the washroom sink counter and shaving from there while standing on one leg. I think it's weird but I also find it uncomfortable doing it other ways.
25. I can't manage money.
26. One thing I love about the new year ... shopping for a new calendar! :)
27. I hate crowded places.
28. I've seen shooting stars in my life twice in my life; once with my ex and once with my mom. I also saw fireflies. Both experiences make you feel like you were in a different world.
29. I like watching them draw blood from me at the doctors.
30. My bestfriend and I had blue overalls that weren't pants but shorts as kids (somewhere between gr 6-gr 8)..coolest outfit ever especially with my mickey and minni shirt that I got from Biway ;) Ooo I miss biway, everyone shopped there but acted like they didn't because it was uncool.

No comments:

Post a Comment