Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh dear god




Those who know me very well and watched these video.. KNOW that me and him WOULD hit it off. LOL ok im done with my crazy psycho-stalking fan talk. So I'm finishing up the last episode of Undeclared. I plan on watching Tropic Thunder, Fanboys and Million Dollar Baby for reasons you all should know why.
I managed to sign my family up for a family plan at the YMCA. Hopefully this will help my mom loose the weight and manage the pain for sometime. That way she can get the knee surgery a little bit later on in life.
I do start clinicals next week but luckily the orientation is happening up at my school. I freaked out once I read the e-mail this morning. I don't feel prepared. So I've got to get my scrubs and my textbook, arrange my binder and look over the assignments. I've also got to set a fixed schedhule of going to the gym. I was thinking mornings but I'm not quite sure how that would go.
Tonight I'm going to the temple with the family. I still have not gone since the new year.
It dawned upon me that the next few days are gonna be my last ... no more laying bed all day watching tv off the net, no more tequilla shots, no more clubs, no more being lazy and not giving a rats ass about the day. aww jojo just yawned it was so cute. Anyways, my holidays are coming to an end. My friends from school got in contact with me and they wanted to do something tomorow. So that's a maybe.
I've come up with an agreement. Everytime I come in contact with a guy who is nice to me or a guy who is extremly hott. I'm going to assume he's unavailable. I am not going to let the thoughts that there is a possiblity he may be interested me invade and poison my mind. Because really I got to stop. Like for gods sake the guy is hott and would never even look at me twice so why should I even have such expecatations and get my hopes up. So yeah.... that's my plan. I've read and heard that you got to learn to be alone and love yourself before you love others. How does one love themselves? Like EVERY girl has insecurities and flaws they don't like about themselves. How do you do that? Hmmm then theres the stuff on being alone. For me I like my time on my own. I like doing my own things and just having my space. The hard part is those days that are meatn to be shared with those you love like christmas and new years. Oh god I wonder how Valentine's is going to be hahahaha(nervous laugh). =| I miss him. And maybe I think hes the only one and want him because I feel there aren't any other guys. I need to realize that I don't want any other guys at the same time too. Starting a relationship with someone else is like going to work out after you ran a marathon. You don't have time to catch your breath and heal any aching muscles. I mean I really don't have any options seeing that most of where I work and study consists of mainly females. But hmm just saying. JEEZE LOUUISE! these DREAMS really got to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment