Thursday, January 6, 2011

Obsession


So I saw the The Sorcerer's Apprentice last night and after watching that I uploaded the first pilot episode of Undeclared with Jay Baruchel and Seth Rogen. The sorcerer's apprentice was a good movie I'd give it a 7.5/10. I'm not the biggest fan of Nicolas Cage but his akward distant macho character fit well with nerdy, dorky, and funny character of Jay's. After watching alot of Seth Rogen movies I realized that Jasaon Segel, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and Jonah Hill are filmed together. It's like they are the A-team when it comes comedy movies but they are amazing. They have become my favourite actors. I'm especially beginning to love Jason Segel's acting and they all have great chemistry on set. Well back to Jay, I think my crush is slowly turning into a sick obsession. I mean I literally got excited when I found out his birthday is April 9th and he was 7 years older than me. Yes I am INSANE! Oh and I realized my hair looks alot like Nicolas Cage in that movie. LOL should I be concerned??Jay got the honour to do the infamous fantasia scene with mickey mouse and the broom scene. As I watched it, I was like I remember this from when I was a kid! It was such a throw back. But i was done intentionally in reference to Fantasia. The music was amazing too! I am getting this movie on DVD! :D

BAH so I had another deam last night/morning. This time we were in uhm Chapters buying birthday cards and they had that deal going on where you buy 3 cards you get 1 free. So we were getting cards because his mom's and nephew's bday is coming up, and we were just trying to get bday cards to fit the deal. LOL now that I think about it, it's really brown of us but it's something we would have done. WOW omg I sound psycho! Someone
please slap me. Thank you :) I wonder what's behind these dreams like why am I having them. It's as if i'm unconsciously trying to live out our relationship via my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment