Sunday, January 2, 2011

homesick

What am I suppose to do with my life if I've caught up on Grey's Anatomy? :( hahahah *nervous laugh* I kid... I don't mean that in ALL seriousness..maybe just a little.
I watched the pilot episode of Hawthorne and it sucks. But I kind of want to watch it because it's about nurses. Hmm. I've watched Mercy before but it was meh and I'm not sure what Nurse Jackie is about. =\ I suppose I can watch other shows but I like medical dramas.
So my friend and I went out last night. And somehow I've managed to screw up my phone. I've got to go to the store and see if it will get fixed or get a new one. UGH. It's going to be akward since it's his friend's store. But I got to fix it or get a new one. I just don't want to loose the stuff I've got on this phone. Especially my photos and I don't know how to transfer them onto my computer.Maybe if I ask him, he'll know. I remember when my ex and I broke up, there was a point he wanted me to return the phone he got me. I just didn't want to give it up for personal reasons(bonds of attachment?) and now the phone's dead. I wonder if it's symbolic of something =\ Oh if only things were different. You can't sculpt someone into something you want and certain things got to happen on their own. I mean personally I feel stupid for feeling the way I feel despite everything that has happened. Nevertheless, I know I'm enjoying this sense of personal freedom and the company of my loved ones (like family and friends). But in all honesty it's just not the same without him. I'm sure he feels that way too. AND if he doesn't well he just didn't really give a rats ass. Oh well I've got an education to worry about. I was talking to my best friend the other night and she had mentioned that this would be the year of our graduation. I thought about it and realized I don't graduate until 25 or 26! I used to think that I'd be married by the age of 25/26. One would argue you can still be married and go to school. But I'm one of those folks that need to finish my education before even thinking of getting married. BUT God who knows what's in store for me maybe I'm meant to be ALONE for the rest of my life. But of course with Jojo ;)
So my family was over yesterday. It was great to have them because we RARELY do such things. My grandma was so happy to have everyone together especially on New years and ever since all the family problems. Anyways I was talking to my cousin and she was telling me about her friend who's been working at this hospital in downtown in the for the neonatal intensive care unit as a nurse for 10 years and she has specialized in respiratory care. So she recently had her second child and has to go back soon from materinty leave. Why? Because her income is much more than her husband who's a manager for Celestica. I guess since her career is so specialized and she's been there for a long time she's got some good dough. So before when it was one child the husband and the wife could kind of work their schedhule to provide care for the first child, but with the second child it's alot more difficult and at the same time she wants to keep her job so yeah. hmm..it was pretty cool hearing about such things.
So like I mentioned I got JOjo a plant for christmas. ughh all that's left are the roots of the plant! =\

No comments:

Post a Comment