Monday, January 17, 2011

dr

So I didn't get a call back for the Dominican republic and I was suppose to hear back by Jan 14th. And yeah I get it there's plenty of other oppurtunities but I couldn't help but hope that this works out. It seemed like the interview went well so when I realized I didn't get it I kept rewinding to the itnerview and thinking of what I did wrong and where I could have done something better. This oppurtunity should not make me feel like a failure but it sort of does. I feel everything I attempt at for the first try always is a fail. It would have been such an honour to volunteer abroad especially with my college. But I guess I'm probably going to on my own once I'm done college. I'm happy with the two eggs in my nest right now: Sunnybrook and Sick Kids. :) Dominican would have been amazing and I would have used nothing but my full potential to benefit the expedition. However, it didn't work out so I guess I should focus on what I have and not take it for granted. The DalaiLama tweeted this today:
"
With the realization of ones own potential and self-confidence in ones ability, one can build a better world"

No comments:

Post a Comment