Wednesday, January 12, 2011

bad dreams

I had 2 bad dreams last night:

1. I fell down in this crowd and a rat crawled on my face
2. I was climbing up this wall..and when you reach the top you need to pull out three bricks at the top. I reached the top but didn't because this sniper came started shooting at me. So I jumped to the ground and started running for cover. He didnt shoot any of my other family members just me. But he ended up not shooting me.

I woke up to:
Him and I were shopping and he goes up to this dress. That's the dress I wanted to show him in the first place but he seems to be looking at it as well.

I fell asleep around 9:45 pm and I've been remember waking up at looking at the clock at 11:30, 12:00, 3:00 and so when I woke up at 5 I decided to get out of bed. My alarams about to go off at 5:40 anyways. Last night when I was getting my stuff ready from school I got a private call. Couldn't help but wonder if it was him. :S
I guess it could have be anyone but I don't know. The fact I'm starting clinicals and everything just seemed so put together I couldn't help but wonder why couldn't he have been here? Either way it's not like him and I would get along. Hmm yeah I should stop fretting and go take a shower. I've got my first day at clinicals today at Sunnybrook Hospital. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment