Wednesday, January 12, 2011

day 1 :)

patient: what day is it today? Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? what day is it today?
nurse: It's wednesday
Our teacher introduces us to the nurse and we go on to look at the unit.
patient: well look at all these beautiful ladies.
nurse: now don't go and charm them.

such a cute old man :)
i really like the hospital. I thought I'd be placed at a retirement home but we are at the hospital just at the long term care facility. Some of my classmates even got to be placed in the Wound care unit at their hospitals. Pretty cool.

Well now it's time to eat, sleep, homework and then gym @ 7 since I have to take my mom for her personal training.

1 comment:

  1. That's great, i'm happy you got a good placement...can't wait to hear the stories as the days go by...:)...

    ReplyDelete