Saturday, January 22, 2011

gym

so I went to my first muscle works abs and back class at the Y. The instructor is pretty good looking and uhm the chick in front of me was in a cute tiny workout outift and she was wearing FALSE EYELASHES! After a few exercises she pick at her butt crack. why? because she was wearing a thong. Bahh and I was standing behind her LOL. Now I do have a friend who wears false eyelashes everywhere she goes because she used it and she has tiny eyelashes. But her false eyelashes are subtle this was some brulesque shit man! ahh well can't hate on her.. she was pretty.
Anyways the class was fucking intense. He's always making the class on the go and gives you oppurtunities to do moves that are more difficult. At one point the guy beside was like oh fuck because of the pain me and the girl beside me laughed because we were thinking the same thing.He wanted us to do something like the plank but before and after each modified plank position we had to do push ups! PUSH UPS! and for the last set he made us hold ourselves in the push up position. It was so frikken crazy! But I've neveer been pushed or worked out like that in such a long time so I loved the class. I dont really feel it as much in by abdominal as much as I do in my back. I never work out the muscles in my back, I never found a reason to. To make matters worse before my muscle works class I went with my mom to her aquafit class.
Ever wonder why the old people in aquafit are moving so slow? no it's not because they are old...it's because of the resistance in the water! Well I woke up early I dont even know why so I'm going to do some work, go to the gym and then I'm going out in the evening with a friend just don't know where as of yet especially with the weather. I watcehd No strings attached last night it was a good movie. The comicals jokes actually made the inevietbale predictable ending better. But there was this one cute line that was just awww and mushy like mashed potatoes. He was like "well I'm going to warn you if you come any closer I'm NEVER letting you go" aww :) bahahaha

2 comments: