Monday, January 10, 2011

CLINICALS,BABY, HERE I FRIKKEN COME!

So 1/3 of me is still dreading the anguish I will endure of waking early to get to school. But I went out today got my textbooks and my nursing uniforms (scrubs). And well now I'm frikken excited! It's going to be a tough transisition but I can't wait.
Unforuatnately, I spoke to a friend today and she told me she won't be going to clinicals this semester. A few friends have been pushed back from clinicals but when I heard that she was one of them. I couldn't help but feel a sense of grief. Me, my other friend and this friend were very close. We studied together, shared notes, went out together and shared our problems with school and lives with each other. To hear that she's not with us for this semester is a bummer. She's still at school but of course different classes, different times, and different priorities. I just hope we all still stay in touch. ho hum
My mom got her bathing suit today and she will be off to doing auqafit at the Y. hehehe She was very self-conscious and nervous and she still is. But it's all for her best. While I wait for her I'll probably exercise for 1/2 hr.
Green Earth is closing up at the mall so everything was 50% off. I've been looking for this frame where it's like you can put multple pictures in slots that are going horizontal and vertical and the frames are connected. A few of my friends have that frame up in their rooms. Well anyways, I got one. At home sense a smaller version was going for $34.99 and at Green Earth its $30. I got mine for $15! Oh and at the center it says "Live Laugh Love" I love it. I also got this Buddha plaque it's like 3D. You hang it up on the wall and it's just his eyes which are are closed with a golden tear drop bindhi. I love it. I need to get photos to put in the photo frames. I have 8 slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment