Monday, November 29, 2010

well i'll be a son of gun...


...I did awesome on my lab test.
Now it's just a matter of the final written exam and lab exam. If I can manage things the way they are *finger crossed* I will have attained something I never have in my entire life. =|
Yes.. yes..it's like school has become my boyfriend. Well I've been neglecting this boyfriend for the past weekend. Haha I haven't done any school work what so ever! But this week I'll most likely be nerdin' it. Next week is my final written exam for Health assess. and my final test for psych. and the week after that I have exams! Thankfully I just have a final exam for ppg3 and my final lab exam (like I mentioned above). Yeah NOT looking forward to the final lab exam AT ALL. It will be a comprehensive lab exam with the prof. where I have to do health assessment techniques for each system so from eyes ->va jay jay-> range of motion of the toe! =S That night will be my friend's birthday party.
Gosh a part of me does not want this school year to be over. And I know for a fact before I start school again in January I will endure this anxiety attack because I am starting clinicals. I made it a plan to practice taking vitals on my grandparents. bahahaha seeing that I know I will be put in an elderly care facility for the first semester, I might as well get used to getting vitals on the elderly. I also remember when I was studying in the library there were these students who were in a bit further in the program for nursing. So I asked what's their best advice for going into clinicals and they said "no your drugs and your health assessment thoroughly". So I think IF (and I really hope I make the time) I get the chance I will review that stuff over the break. That I think will calm my nerves(the sense of prepared-ness). I also have Nursing Theory 2 next semester. Jesus I heard the class average was 40%!! YEAH!! I KNOW :| That course was a bitch last semester.

p.s Janet jackson is just mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm MMMMMMMMMM ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment