Tuesday, November 9, 2010

hey soul sister

You'd think after midterms I can run around saying "free at last, free at last, Thank God Almighty we are free at last!" (that's from Martin Luther King's speech). But no...starting November 15-November 24th I have 7 various projects ( various as in 2 assignments, presentation, group project, essay and a paper) and topped off with a Lab Test, I know best cherry on top ever. I know would I like some cheese with that wine? It's just I can't help but want to shake my hips to Barbra Streisand by Duck Sauce. wooooott =) Well, on the bright side I kind of like the 7 projects, sort of find it challenging. So it's time I get on the horse and jump over those damn hurdles. Don't know if I'd ever do horse back riding, according to the best friend it hurts your cooch or maybe Im just taking what she said out of context bahahaha. ;)

The latest home invasion in Markham has my family spooked. The people came in, shot the woman of the house and was pronounced dead. The father is severly injured. The 24 year old daugther was kept seperate from the parents and tied up. It happened on 407 & Kennedy. It's just insane! *sigh* Rest in peace. truly hope York Region Police can find those who are responsible for this.
http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20101109/101109_home_invasion/20101109/?hub=CP24Home

No comments:

Post a Comment