Monday, November 1, 2010

so sick of love songs

Gosh Im so sick of studying. My friend just went to go grab food while my other friend went to the class that we're skipping. So now Im sitting here all by myself. This man in my class typical dominant tradional brown man comes and asks me a question. He doesnt even let me answer it and starts explaining to his own question. :| lol I didnt know the answer so now im freaking out. I hate it when people ask me questions before a test (even though mine is tommorow) it's makes me freak out and question my ability.
Bahh I just saw a guy check out a girl's ass. Like come on at least be subtle about it. I seriously.. need...to get a..WINTER JACKET and A FALL JACKET. I have a fall but it shrunk over time after the washes.

No comments:

Post a Comment