Friday, November 12, 2010

slums

ugh never buy pads for $2.99. Disgusting!

I remember we were at costco and he told me go get pads. And I'm like no it's okay. Then he goes fine I just suggested it because you'd complain you don't have pads when you really need it.

I don't care how many people I am repulsing right now...I need my night time pads right now and I dont have any =( He was a good guy... he knew me pretty well and cared for me.
I guess you all know that by now with all my numerous attempts to justify that here or you just know. I'm just disappointed what happened to us and that he has become this guy that only he can change to do better for himself. No matter how much we pray to God the choices people make it's in their hands. God is not going to come down and be like HEY YOU! STOP! I think God is someone like moderator who maintains this equilibrium, to make sure that things just don't go out of balance.
And Im sick and tired of talking about him. I must be annoying.

Wow I'm really all over the place today.Well here's a =| video

No comments:

Post a Comment