Saturday, November 13, 2010

don't let me crash my airplane! :|

It's 2 am
I have this amazing high
A high that cannot be attained by illegal or prescribed drugs
A high that cannot be attained by alcohol
A high that cannot be achieved by an orgasm
A high that cannot be achieved by chocolates and ice cream.
No this high... this high is something different.
This high is only experienced once in a while. It hits you when you least expect.
You have this feel good sensation in your abdomen and you know everything is going to be fuckin' alright.
It's this urge to kick things out of your way and do something.
It's this surge of energy to bust out the most ridiculous dance moves to exert all this happiness and excitement.
This high is something divine and spiritual but it has almost nothing to do with God.
This high is something beyond the universe but its all mentality.
Let's hope I don't crash ;)



p.s for those who I know and love, no I am not HIGH. OOooO and my ipod's playing some kick ass music, I'd dance but I think me thumping my fat ass around would scare my family. bahahaha :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH...sure dude sure...that is exactly what you did...shook that booty of yours at 2 in the morning listening to your ipod...and probably have a comb in your hand...singing quietly...and standing up on your bed...hahah i can totally see you do that...which is probably you did...but its okay i'll keep it a secret....:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ami! your cover is blown!
    it was a brush not a comb! :O stop WATCHING ME THROUGH MY WINDOWS!!! ahh just let out a nice fart...mhmmm alls well on this planet earth bahahah

    ReplyDelete