Friday, November 26, 2010

seriously....


by the sounds of the wind pounding violently on my windows, I don't even want to step outside. Nevertheless, there is much to be accomplished before my brief departure tonight.
GAH! I'm going to freeze my ass off! Seriously I'm going to wear long underwear despite how ridiculous I look. The weather network said the weather is going to be ok. Oh well we are going to be mainly indoors. It will be fun. Unfortunately, I didn't finish my psych paper but it's not due until tuesday. The leadership paper lagged on and on especially with the stupid migraine. Frustrating part was staying within the page limit. In the end, I didn't follow the page limit and hopefully he doesn't deduct marks for that. The more the merrier right ;) bahahaha
Well I've waited long enough, most of my school stuff is out of the way. Tonight is going to be my first post break up getting smashed to escape from reality and just let go event. I guess like my friend said I've been holding back and I can't help but not to. A part of me still holds out hope but I realize I'm stopping myself from having a good time. So I'm going with my nursing friends so it should be fun..just not a big fan of the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment