Tuesday, November 16, 2010

owl

Cause I'm raising the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and
I'm not afraid to take a stand


I gotta give it to eminem some of his music helped me through some hard times.

Today was a breath-taking leaving me speech-less day. A few weeks ago I had to hand in an Ethics PPG paper. The teacher warned us at the beginning of class when we asked about the class average on the paper. He said "Students have a tendency to do bad on this paper and the second paper is what brings up their mark because it's easier." So he returns back our paper and i swear the class went hush and there was a gloom. I was growing anxious sitting there waiting for my name to be called. All these thoughts were going in my head like this paper wasn't that easy and alot of resources had to be used to prove my points. Also the scenario I used was a little hard to work with. Well.. I got 100% =| I know ...I am stunned ....

So, I've been having sleeping problems. Like I've tried everything in the God damn book from meditating, reading, rubbing my head, drinking the warm milk, avoiding coffee ..EVEN TEA after 6. I guess its a matter of getting back into a habit of sleeping at a certain time. Because I got myself into this bad habit of going to bed at 2 or 4 am. I miss sleep. I miss having that deep sleep and waking up well-rested. After class this morning I came home and I took a nap. It was much needed.

2 comments:

  1. WOW...that is fukking amamzing...i'm so proud that you doing well in school...keep up the great job!....and EMINEM ROCKS MY WORLD:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete