Monday, November 22, 2010

Bittersweet POST

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIINN!!! I can finally wear my rainboots tehehehehe.. yeah I invested in a pair because I am one of those folks that are SO anal about getting their feet wet. I bring and extra pair of flats to change into a school. Luckily I have the luxury if putting my stuff in my locker.

Anyways, Happy this-would-have-been-our-1 yr and 10-month-anni.-but-we-are-broken-up-and-I-miss-you. BAH! I seem to be in a better mood..but of course that empty feeling is still there. I have this urge to go to the temple again, this time on my own =\. Maybe I will tommorow. I remember almost every anni. he would remember(and I wouldn't...I was such a douche), he would be keen on doing something special. *sigh* he was a good guy and if he learned how to deal with his flaws. I can genuinely say the next girl in his life is gonna be a happy one. Of course that would hurt like shit on my end but you know. Oh yeah I had a dream about him last night..he looked good. I guess it kind of put me at peace to hear that he's doing okay. I was worried about him and those of you who were close to me know that. There are times I have been tempted to call and talk to him. Even this morning, then I realized what the date was and I was like ugh maybe that's not a good idea. =\
So on better note I am treating myself to getting smashed. Me and the nursing girls are gonna go out soon seeing that we are just about to finish that midterms and assignments wave we've been working so hard on. LOL we're all craving that release... so it's at that right time after midterms/projects and before exams. So once we're done our lil party it's hitting back to the books.
On an EVEN better note...11:30 PM BABYYYYYYYYYYY!! BAHAHAH I woke up at 9 am. OMG I missed you SO MUCH sleep. This was something my body physically missed. LOL this may explain the good mood..lol reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly *british accent* I guess the reason is because this whole weekend I was working and then after work I went and did something. So my body was just craving the bed. Yesterday I went to utsc but it wasn't that productive. I mean I got the projects done that is due today. But as I began to study for HA I was dozing off. So I packed up...came home and went straight to bed.
Here's my plan of study for the rest of the week:
TodaY:
Study today before 12 for HA
1 pm -3:30 -group meeting
6:30- 9:00- study at school
Tuesday:
I don't have class in the morning so my next class is PPG3.
So all morning I will study for HA, I'll probably come to school to do that. After PPG3 probably stay at school and study.
Wednesday:
Go to HA Class in the morning.
Study for HA until my lab test
after lab test I go home and I run around in circles as a form of celebration
Thursday:
I will not go to sick kids. I'm going to stay home and work on my two papers: Personality & growth Paper and my Leadership Paper for PPG3. AND maybe if I have the guts I'll finish up my muscleoskeletal readings for HA.

Okay lol I know you guys don't wanna be reading this boring crap.. but lol I have to put this somewhere to motivate myself.
On weird note.. Jojo is humping a rock. Like I dont know what the hell his deal is. Lately, every morning, when we wakes up..I turn on the light ..he'll go into this "stance" and he'll be rubbing his lil man on a rock. *shudders*

ps. don't ask about the colour LOL

1 comment:

  1. ITS PURPLE :D:D...anyways so i got this app on my itouch...called WDF! and basically it gives me these random facts that we failed to miss in life...so one of the one i read today was that turtles actually rub against rocks to give themselves pleasure...and yes i know you figured that out but to know its factual its like creepy and girl porcupine rub against some sort of food and something else...and there was another animal but i forgot...and that elephants are pregnant for 2 years before giving birth and its one child at a time...now imagine if humans were like...a woman baring a child for two years...:O....hands down i will NEVER HAVE KIDS!...lolz...but at the same time i think children would be cherished a bit more...for that very reason that a mother bares the child for 2 years...i'm just saying lolz...hopefully you follow through with your week...just during the celebration time when your running in circles i hope you don't trip over yourself :P

    BYE:P

    ReplyDelete