Thursday, November 18, 2010

PLEASE TELL ME WHY

is it that in my dreams..we are still together.
and why was I wearing grey tights?...eww.
Some may respond with Freudian's Theory of Wishful Thinking.
I guess I am wishing...
bah anyways Im still half asleep ...the entire dream was messed up and me and him being together was only a fragment of it.
I think the part that really felt like I was stabbed between the chest was waking up from a dream in which we were holding hands.
Something so simple, which many take for granted.
ok well I should be getting ready for school. I have a few things to drop off at school before I go to Sick Kids.

1 comment:

  1. As fukked up as freud was...his theory on wishful thinking was legit....and it definitely was a wishful thinking dream....we always like to dream of what we want to dream...or last think when we are going to sleep...or something that is sub-consciously there...and resurfaces in our dreams...last night which is weird but i had a dream of him...and it was kinda sad...i was in a parking lot with theva his friend...in my pjs and my robe :|...cuz i asked theva that i wanted to see him...and so he drives by and looks at theva gives him a head nod...looks at me and is about to drive out of the parking lot garage thing...but he happened to look at his mirror just one last time before he left and i pointed at him and was like come here...and he was confused and he comes...and i am like you don't know me...and he like no...didn't you even want to know..who that girl was with theva...and he was like nah...i assumed it was theva's friend and i left it...and then i was like talking to him in a way that we talk and then he was like :O....and then we left theva and we walked in the parking lot and we talked...and in my dreams he had an awesome ass smile...hmmm but average looking...but yeah...then here comes the fuckked up part...we say by and i leave through this exit door...and it brings me to this neighbourhood that i don't know...and i get lost...and i'm like now running around trying to find my way home...and i think i see this landmark and i run to it but it wasn't the right landmark...and i'm getting nervous and scared cuz i need to get into bed before my dad finds out im missing and i'm just running in like circles trying to find my way home and i get so frustrated..and i forced my self up cuz i started to get nervous :|....now thats what u call fukked:|

    ReplyDelete