Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pre-grad placements

The list of choices is out for pre-grad. Obviously we aren't guarenteed a spot and sometimes we don't even get anything on our top 4 picks but heres my choices:

  1. North York General Hospital (I want to work there once I'm done schooling for a year or two)
  2. Toronto General Hospital (right beside Sick Kids, did you know the first successful lung transplant was done at this hospital?)
  3. Toronto East General Hospital(other than Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto East is second pediatric ER available in Toronto)
  4. Scarborough Grace Hospital (close to home!)

*Sigh..fingers crossed*
Can't believe I'm almost done this semester. As much as I was dreading it and hated the workload, I don't want to end. I'm very nervous for pre-grad. What is pre-grad/consolidation? basically It's not a clinical group which I've had for the past two semester. I'll be buddied with a nurse at the hospital and I will work the same shift she does. My peers will not be there with me nor will a teacher. I'm basically on my own. But like Lil Wayne said in JLo's song "I'm into you" : Every finish line is the beginning of a new race. Of course it's not a new race but you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment