Monday, July 4, 2011

breathe

So i'm sitting here at 3 am doing some deep breathing exercises. Why you may ask?
It all started off with me getting to bed a little late then planned after deciding to finish off 27 Dresses. I seem to have such a soft-spot for that movie, makes me feel so glum afterwards.
Anyways, I brush my teeth, wash my face, put on my cream, pray and climb into bed. I'm lying there thinking about -I don't even know what. I hear a flutter and decide to ignore it, deeming it as the rustling of my towel which I keep at the head of the bed. Then I hear the flutter again, you know the fluttering you hear with wings of birds or butterflies. Flutter...again..this time I felt the wings. Oh dear god what the FUCK was going on?!?? :| I automatically cover myself with the sheets and stayed under there for half second to gather my thoughts. My plan was to jump out of the bed and turn on the lights. Yeah epic fail. I ended up half jumping out of bed and landing on the ground, only to bolt up and turn on the lights. There it was: A big brown moth. When I mean big it was the size of my middle finger, okay ring finger. I stood there staring at it from across the room. What the hell was I going to do? I look at Jojo, who was now awaken and eating the algae of his rocks. Then I saw a tiny little fishnet wrapped in a white plastic bag, which I used to use for Jojo's feeder fishes. So my plan was to use the net to trap the moth. Then I realized the net was probably too small for moth, so I opted for the plastic bag. As I crept closer to the moth, I can see him raising his wings up ready to fly away once I took another step closer. I ran back to my side of the room. My sheets were on the floor and the moth started flying around. It would fly around in circles and close to my corner in which I'd then let out muffled, strained silent screams whacking it away from me. LOL then I opened up my door hoping he'd get out. Once again he came close to me. WHACK! Out the door he went...INTO MY PARENTS ROOM. WTF?!? I crept into my parents room, turned on their first light. He was no where to be seen. *sigh* Ran back into my room and shut the door.
So now my body is trying to adjust to the jolt of epinephrine that kicked in. Seriously...why?!?! :|

No comments:

Post a Comment