Friday, July 8, 2011

Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had


Damn she's beautiful. I just don't get why would she be singing about her ex when she's getting married? I mean I think that's the last thing on your mind esp. 13 years after? Look forward not back, lol especially on your wedding day. (there's a clip in the video that shows her past with her ex which has the date 1998)
I get that one's past relationship is what strengthens an individual and affect you drastically. But uhmm don't get the concept really behind the video, I think Beyonce just wants to play dress up and it's just there for aesthetic purposes. Ah well she looked good doing it regardless of the crappy video concept. The song is a pretty interesting meaning but the video could have been done differently.

1 comment:

  1. YES I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU lolz...when i first watched the video i was like damn your hot...and by the end of the video i was like wait did you marry him or let him go...or wait you married another person but why is it an issue about your highschool love? :S....i was like seriously this song was such an easy song to come up with many different video concepts rather than this one

    ReplyDelete