Monday, July 25, 2011

oh man

Me: Jojo couldn't sleep last night. He was scared of the thunder/lightening and kept splashing. I had to turn on the light 'til the storm calmed.
Friend: :$ ....me too

Mind you she doesn't have a turtle. -_-
Jojo woke up late too! I think he was up even after I turned off the light because usually he's awake before me. But when I woke up this morning I found him still asleep. Poor kiddo. It was good to have rain though though, I loved it. Seeing that I was awake, I wrote for a bit while waiting for the storm to calm. Hmm I think my body is becoming sensitive to caffeine. I had maybe two cups of "grande" green tea and my hand is shaking. But green tea has maybe 10% of caffeine that is in a cup of coffee. Maybe it's something else. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment