Wednesday, July 13, 2011

flustered

It's 1230 am. I've got to get up in 6 hours to prepare for a test which I feel not-so-confident about. I did have a good study session today with my friends, but ugh I just feel like there's more too know. I could be studying. I went to bed at 11 hoping I can sleep and be well-rested. It only resulted in me lying in bed, tossing and turning in anxiety. I have a teaching assignment due next week and well I need to get on it tomorrow to actually implement the project. This means that I might have to go into clinicals on friday even though I was thinking of not going in because of sleep deprivation. We'll see. I'm going to move things around my schedule tomorrow, talk to my clinicals teacher to get her input on my project idea and hopefully get on to it. I just got on the computer and I already got a scholarly article to also strengthen my project idea. SOooO *fingers crossed*
You know I was thinking, it's quite sad that I really have nothing else to write about this other than school. But then I thought about it, I really can't blame myself. My life mainly consists of school. This is one of the reasons why I'm happy I'm not in a relationship because of the mental consumption nursing sucks out of me. Which of course I don't mind because school gets interesting. Things are just so overwhelming and I feel like school has been taking up so much of my life that I don't even have time for myself anymore. I say that and yet manage to procrastinate a day which I could have used to study. Ah well I wanted the evening off. What I do is when I go into work I take my lecture notes with me so when I find some time when I'm not so busy with customers to serve samples, I just read.
Things are a little chaotic at home with the family. I can just hope it all works out for the best and no one is taken for granted. I can't help but worry. Hmm. Well hopefully I get to see my best friend friday. It'll just feel good to get out and just frikken catch up with life. It's one thing talking over the phone and msn, but actually meeting up, cracking jokes and doing EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAGLLLLLLEEEEE in public will be an upside to all the stress I'm enduring right now. So hopefully friday is a fo shizzle mah nizzle y'all. I've had all these little ideas in my head for august. My parents 25th anni. is coming up so I was thinking of doing a little get together/dinner/party for them which I'll do on my dad's b-day(before their anni), because my lil bro will be off to uni on the date of their anni. I also wanted to clear out some stuff in our house and also fix up both my brother's room (which is soon to be turned into my study) and my room. I was contemplating painting my room too. This all seems like a great deal amount of work for two weeks of summer vacation for me. So we'll see. Like I said, things are chaotic at home so I just don't want to set expectations on anything with things the way they are. Bahh.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is better now at home :) i'm here if you want to talk!

    ReplyDelete