Monday, July 4, 2011

the hidden one

Warning: Kind of cheesy
So I have a private blog, one which has settings that only I can view the blog. In there is where I write out entries to unleash my frustrations with life. Whether it be school, family, the ex, friends or myself, this is where I rant. Upon writing out an entry in which consisted in me talking about how repetitive my life was getting and how I hate being cooped up and barred behind the demands of school, a solution came to me. Every week, as a treat to myself and for the sake of my sanity, I will allot myself one activity; whether it be hiking, going to the beach to take photos, biking, going to the movies etc. I'm thinking that will help the burnt out feeling I'm getting from school. Also, frankly it's getting kind of lonely. I've got school, library, work and gym. That's what it consists of, no one else and nothing more.I don't get out as much to do things otherwise. So instead of it letting it consume me, doing these activities will have me embrace the loneliness and see it more solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment