Saturday, June 26, 2010

straight to the brain

I went to lunch with my friend today who was in Markham and we went to this sushi place. It's this tiny little unit and online it got some good reviews. I really liked the decor it was n't all too fancy but the booths were so private with curtains. I guess it was simple and nice at the same time. It had a nice Japanese theme. Their sushi was pretty good I've tried sushi on few occasions so I'm not an expert on differentiating. Nevertheless, the food was great. So, we were talking about something.. with the distraction of the conversation.. I dipped a majority of my sushi in wasabi and just popped it into my mouth. Don't get me wrong I love wasabi.. but I forgot the strength of that thing..and I just sat there literally like this :| for a bit because within SECONDS it shot up to my brain leaving a seering sensation in my nose and tears in my eyes. It's still good but never underestimate wasabbbbbbbiiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment