Thursday, June 24, 2010

PAP SMEAR THAT BACHINGO of yours =)

This is by far one of the hardest papers I ever wrote :| it's due 10:30 am tomorow and I am not done.
I am sick and tired of reading about the HPV infection, pap smear tests, cervical cancer and all that other stuff that comes with it. I know its bad but seriously IM TIRED. Oh and I am also sick and tired of writing in APA style! But it is kind of cool to see my paper looking like those scholarly journals with all those referencing, subheadings and what not.
So I was trying to figure out where I can learn how to administer a PAP test (it was part of my report) ...there was an actual video. For those of you who don't know what a PAP test is, this thing holds open your vajajay the doctors sticks in this lil stick or swab to get a tissue of cervix. Then it's sent off to the lab so it can be tested for cancerous or precancerous cells in your cervix.
My rooms a mess...there a huge pile of clothes and a huge pile of paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment