Wednesday, June 2, 2010

chickens

One thing I really HATE about The View.. they all just speak over each other. It's a really bad image on women and how we handle our conversations. Although in some situations I have seen it like that but I guess it's just another thing to put it on television. They have amazing topics to talk about that would keep be interested BUT once they start squabbling over each other it's hard to even enjoy the conversation.
Well Im on my break I came home to eat lunch and Im meeting up with my lab partner and friend to practice our bed making skills for my returned demonstration next week.
Well here is family guy's depiction of The View which I find funny and true! :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkt2hEe-kbU

1 comment:

  1. The View and everyone on it is repulsive. And you're right it really puts women in a bad light. Idiot women sitting and arguing illogically. UGHHHHHHH.

    ReplyDelete