Monday, June 14, 2010

Fifa

So today was Italy vs. Paraguay...to my surprise last years winners (Italy) did not score first. Paraguay was leading 1-0. Afterwards Italy finally tied it up 1-1...and then I dozed off, didn't watch the ending of the game but 1-1 was the final results. I guess I expected a more stronger start from Italy but they started of slow last year too.
I didn't watch this game but turns out Netherlands vs. Denmark..Denmarks own defense players ended up scoring on his own net. What... a... shame :| It reminds me of the time I started playing soccer as a kid for the soccer team. At this point I didn't know what position I wanted to be. So I tried out goalie...let's just say at one point I chased the ball into the net. I remember for teh second half I played more agressive but after that game I changed position to mid field.

No comments:

Post a Comment