Friday, June 4, 2010

lundi|ibnul

I saw a bunny in my backyard... I named him lundi...lundi is a word I came up with for describing a guys package like "hey look at his lundi" well anyways I KNOW lundi means monday in french and the FRENCH had nothing to do with this. So I Lundi was eating our damn VEGGIES in our backyward and my mom was going to go run and be like "DAIII" ok that's an exagerration even though I did that because it's amusing to see Lundi's head shoot up to look at me. Even Jojo doesn't do that..so anyways I took a crrot and brroke it into three, threw it near him and Lundi DID NOT eat it. shhhhhhhhheessh typicall bunnies when there is something good in front of you, you just don't see it.
Well anyways I should be working on the overwhelming amount of work for next week so I can study over the weekend for patho...but here I am talking about Lundi. I think the stress is getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment