Wednesday, June 9, 2010

it's like eating a skittle without knowing what flavour you're eating...

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me
(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

LISTEN TO THIS SONG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfiJUc4WCLE&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. Not bad, but of course doesn't even come CLOSE to the original:) I'm surprised you didn't know about QUEEN. But hey at least something good came out of watching that silly show hehehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSH Glee is amazing show full of lollipops and rainbow.. it makes me tingle inside and it ain't the gas! =]

    ReplyDelete