Thursday, April 29, 2010

seriously

I went to bed at 3 under the impression that hmm i can catch some good ZZZZZZZS!!! NO I DIDNT WHY? Because my grandfather must have invited someone over and my grandfather couldn't even hear the door bell ring...which is REALLY annoying and frustrating because this man rang the door bell like god knows how many time. I was so pissed I open the door with my eyes squinting from the light..didn't even SAY anything... he asked if my grandfather was home ...i was half asleep so i'm not even sure if I answered because I was half asleep. AND NOW IM SITTING HERE FEELING GUILTY FOR BEING RUDE...GAH fuck that shit I have lost SLEEP due to my old man refusing to get hearing aids due to his masculinity and pride. and NO I can't go back to sleep. I have not been getting the proper sleep for the past few days and I swear NO ONE BETTER get in my way when I sleep in.


No comments:

Post a Comment