Monday, April 26, 2010

flush

I want to sleep..but can't ..MUST STUDY for ANATOMY and PHYSIOLOGY. this stuff is just dragging on..it's like getting waxed but slowly peeling that hot waxed strip of cloth off.
I understand people are trying to be all "bacteria control" and hygenic but I HATE those damn automatic toilets. Whenever I go to use them at school I always sit with reluctance and this anxiety that it will flush by itself while I'm peeing and then it might spray on my va-jayjay. UrghHH!!! even the thought of that is making me squirm. And I can't squat my thighs don't have the power. once i tried that and I collapsed onto the toilet. Besides there's this fulfillment and sensation when you sit (not squat) on a toilet and let it all release. yah I'm messed. I want SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment