Thursday, April 29, 2010

lalalal

So I'm sitting here on my bum working on my review questions for my exam on friday. Tomorow I'm going to meet with my friends and reviewwwwwwwwww! This course seems easy and it's as if you can BS your way out of it. Seriously you can if your answers are "care" and "client" centered than you can get away with it. BUT NO the profs are aware of that and for that they make the questions difficult OR the mark hard OR BOTH. And the marks goes for the SPECIFICS.

awww well Jojo has a new set up. I REALLY wanted this basking cabin for Jojo's tank because he was outgrowing all his rocks. For my birthday my brother had got me the basking cabin. I just put the set up together today after cleaning his tank. He was so excited just to have much more place to swimm. He went up into cabin twice. It takes a while to adjust. Right now he looks SO CUTE he's sleeping. Anyways bacccccccck to work

No comments:

Post a Comment