Thursday, April 8, 2010

Resistance

This is exactly why I avoid the mall as much as I can. I had to go pay a phone bill and so me and my bf decided to look around the mall. I fell in love with this jacket and sweater thingie (seriously I dont know how to describe it) but yeah..now I can't stop thinking bout how slimmed down I looked in the damn jacket. I mean if I want I can go get it BUT I'm trying to save and I am not breaking this good habit because of some EVIL TEMPTATION! I keep telling myself I have a jacket...I have a jacket..although I don't have a sweater thingie like that. But it's far too overpriced frikken $30 and theres no sleeves! ...but it's so nice. Okay im going to shut up..stop being so overdramatic and materialistic. Well I got to say though I feel better about myself, I finally feel back on my feet ..financially. I think the problem was I was relying too much on eating out and splurging on clothes when they weren't necessary.
Anyways I have one more chapter to read and do questions for...my goal today was to read two chapters. Tomorow I will have to read one and the rest of the weekend I have to study like there's NO FRIKKEN TOMOROW. Test #5 for anatomy is the most brutal.. more BRUTAL THAN A PMSING CANNIBAL. Mainly because there are three chapters (opposed to 2 chapters we had for prior tests except test 1) and ALSO because it's on blood (self study), Respiratory system and Cardiovascular system. I did the respiratory system today.. it's straightforward but I think I need to revise thoroughly for clarification. It's funny though when I was doing my reading I'd notice my breathing and when I pay attention to it I'd like hold my breath...I don't even know WHY. I'm weird. After this upcoming test it will be I believe three more chapters and then the final EXAM! After Test #5 I am going to review like a review-ophile. I got most of my assignments out of the way that's due next week.. it's just I have to go over them add some stuff and make it look nice (content wise). Wow I sound like a loser only talking about school.. this month is just crazy.
So apparently in calagary there have been news reports of metal objects in food? uhmm...is that not creepy. in the same article it goes on to say how a push pin was found in an apple at a food bank!! We already have to worry about the accumulation of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, perservatives and all that other lovely chemicals in our food..now we have to worry about pieces of metal. =| So ugh.. how about kate gosselin on that dancing with the stars show...at first I try to be open-minded about her and that she wasnt an attention seeking shishkabob but really...she needs to get out of trying to be in the limelight. But who am I to judge?

3 comments:

  1. the whole kate gosselin thing bugs the hell out of me...like really how did you become a mother of eight doing a reality show about your family suddenly become all about you and your damn hair and you dancing...like how does that even come into place...i know im being very judgement but its just so annoying like i dont know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i love how you mentioned her hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz...because it was an issue she was in the salon for 20 hours doing her extension and then she didn't like it so she like trimmed and did like bunch of stuff and i was like WDF....but yeah...the only person when it comes to hair i give props to is rihanna dude that girl does some funky hair cuts but some how manages to pull it off so sexy...i'm so jealous....LOLZ

    ReplyDelete