Wednesday, April 7, 2010

uhm yeah random

So my bf and I are driving home..well I'm driving. It's dark, foggy and I guess I'm a bit more on the edge and cautious about my driving. With my heightened senses my bf decides to yell "OMG BABY!!!" I'm like WHAT?!?!?!? (thinking I'm going to hit something) He replies with double the excitement: "THEY ARE OPENING UP A PIZZA NOVA AT THIS PLAZA!!" Followed by an excited AND HIGH PITCH SCREAM. Now I didn't know he loved pizza nova THAT much. But yeah his high pitch scream caught me off guard I just burst out in laughter. The last time I heard him scream like that was when I went to wonderland with him. I decided to stop screaming and I hear this some high pitch screaming.. but why can I hear it so closely? I lean over the protective seat to look at my bf.. I see him screaming mouth open eyes closed..and yes with his high pitch scream. ahh gotta love him :P

the other day me and my friend were on the phone. I was making fun of the car volvo because it sounds like vulva ( I know im so mature) anyways I knew vulva was a part of the girl special place but I couldn't WHAT exactly.. to my unfortunate luck I googled vulva clicked on wikipedia. this is how it went:
A: I wonder how it looks... OMG HOLY FUCK!
H: what??! WHAT? *googles it* Should I look??
A: OMG WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT ?! Is that NORMAL? I can't stop looking at it!!
H: should I look?!
A: yes go look!!
H: OMG WTF!! *screams, curses and yells in repulse*
A & H: both laugh it off
H: you know antonio banderas is kinda hott...

Lol i don't know how she got from a vulva to antonio banderas but uhmm okay. If you'd like the full affect of our conversation go to wikipedia and search uhm vulva. It ain't pretty ..this is what I mean when I say the girls anatomy down there ain't pretty!

Looks like stewie felt the same way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TudKBbaOAfs

No comments:

Post a Comment