Thursday, April 15, 2010

UGH

So my mom gave me birthday money to buy clothes (she specified clothes when she gave me the money) I didnt like the thought of shopping and now im just frustrated...feeling insecure..like shit... and like I wasted money. I bought this nice top though (even though my mom wasn't so AHH it's so nice about it) and this dress from american eagle on clearence. and this is where the problem arose when I bought it looked nice and it is a nice dress but me and that dress don't have that connection. I dont even know why I got the dress I'm not even a dress person (even though it's like the best thing to wear when it's fucking 30 degrees out and I just want to melt and die) anyways shit i cant even concentrate my mom is singing along with some tamil singing show (tamil version of american idol) which the girl seems to be singing in a high pitch that I SWEAR ITS GONNA SHATTER MY FRIKKEN EAR BUDS! okay yes I am in a VERY bitchy Anyways where was I? Oh yeah so the dress was meh and I guess it will come in use somehow. I just feel like I have too much clothes. I just want to throw some of it out. I feel so spoiled and shitty and BAH. i know omg I feel crappy for having too much clothes when there is people out there who have no frikken clothes! Anyways once i'm done school I'm going to get out everything I frikken own and sort it into piles and get rid of clothes that aren't purposeful and DONATE THEM. AS for the dress..it was on clearence so IT can't be refunded. Anyways aside from the two tops I think the most purposeful purchase I made today was the shoes. These shoes were my long lost love. What had happen was I had these shoes that I bought from walmart for $10 they were selling the SAME style at ALDO for $50!! I felt so good about myself for having these shoes and they felt AMAZING just wearing them because they went with everything. Then I lost one shoe bc I kept the shoes in my car and I DONT KNOW it just went missing. I was so SAD.And now I have been reuinted I WILL NEVER LOOSE YOU AGAIN.

Anyways I do apologize for this uhm shallow materialistic superficial pointless blog I just feel crappy like I wasted time, money and just BAHHNESS. I HATE SHOPPING. It requires alot of mental strengh and ability. because sometimes things don't look good on you and you get frustrated and you wish that you can starve yourself and fuckin become skinny. And ability is to hunt down the perfect outfit and not look like some fobbed out loser. Seriously some floral clothing does not look good on a frizzy haired brown chick. ANYWAYS I am going to go watch an episode of big bang theory and then study.. i need my fix of big bang theory (despite i've watched like 3-4 episodes today).

No comments:

Post a Comment