Wednesday, May 5, 2010

charles in charge

Well past week or so have been hectic and now I am bedridden (well not forced by choice) due to the fact I have a cold. The weather is GORGEOUS outside and I'm lying in bed. My urine output has increased due to the fluid intake and it's getting really annoying. Well it was really peculiar because I was peeing alot so I goggled it and things like diabetes and pregnancy came up and I just sat there like oh dear god. So now I stopped looking up a diagnosis and contributed to it my fluid intake.
My final marks will be up tonight after 7:30 pm so I'm a little nervous about that. Over the weekend my family had thrown me a surprise party. I was shocked and I felt like I didn't deserve it. A sense of guilt went over me that all these people put in such effort. I was happy of course because everyone I loved was there except for my best friend who unfortunately couldn't make it. This really has never happened to me so I was really taken aback but overall the night was comfortable. My second nephew has grown and also my first nephew who is freakishly tall for his age but I guess that's genetics for ya.
Now I havea cold I need to fight it off before school and fight off the shitty part of this cold so I can go into work this friday and weekend. I was suppose to meet up with two friends tomorow but Im not sure yet. and I had sick kids but that`s unlikely too! ARGHJHWJHDSD

No comments:

Post a Comment