Thursday, April 1, 2010

im blue dabadidabadaa

I had work today so I demo-ed blue cheese and harvati. im exhausted tomorow is going to be beautiful weather so maybe jojo can go for a walk outside.. im sure he'd love it. although i know he doesnt like the heat that much. he usually goes and hides under the car. honestly I can't stop yawning. it was so busy at work. and i dont know why people would just stand there and stare at me slice cheese. shouldn't they be shopping?
so the next three weeks of april is going to be hectic. My plan is two be a step or two ahead just to manage it. Let's hope I stick to it before I drown in my work. I'm listening to old school tamil songs? man those were some good songs.
the other night I was frustrated with my hair. see my bangs got too long that they don't look like bangs..so i got scissors and cut them. it's short.. but NOT too short. i honestly didn't want to go give a hairstylist $5 to frikken cut my bangs. so i just did it myself. =\ ye im gonna be the mother who puts a bowl on her child's head and cuts around it. bahahahhahahahaaaaa
i've been wanting to get a dress..simple one and rock the whole black panty hose and flat thing. yes that's right a dress. but then i saw this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP7bSQpcWVY

thank you from preventing my mind from wandering. im trying to save moola but my wants seem to be tempting.


No comments:

Post a Comment