Thursday, March 24, 2011

well...

Today was a slow and meh kind of day. I worked my ass off for this care plan and I got a 56%. Everyone complained of the low marks. This girl even said to the teacher straight up that she marks too hard in front of the whole class. I'm just exasperated. This was the first time I got such a mark at this school so it was just ugh. Well turns out I wasn't the only one. My partner ended up dropping out this semester and is returning september because the courses will not be available until then. Aww I was so sad because we literally had each others back at clinicals. Our whole group was trying to convince her to stay. So getting the mark was a reality check to actually get my shit together and work my ass off for the final test next week. Im sitting here with the game playing in the back ground as I prepare my review for the test. At the same time I'm so out of it because I just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment