Wednesday, March 16, 2011

im a psycho bitch..and what?

Dear Tamil lady who I don't know but supposingly knew me when I was a baby ,
Nursing is highly regarded profession... and I will keep your narrow-minded comments in mind if I ever have to give you an enema in the future. thank you=]

bah I'm tired of this stupid assumption in many South Asian(and many other) cultures that studying Life Science is like God sent. Where would those doctors be without those nurses? But whats more annoying is I don't even know her so I'm standing there wondering who are you? mhm yah not going to waste my breath explaining it to pretentious people who think they are so well-adapted to Canadian living and basically think they are the shit. You can just suck my invisible dick.

Okay I'm done good day :)

2 comments: