Wednesday, March 2, 2011

well I assumed wrong...

I thought that maybe going to bed at 4:30 am and waking up at 6:00 am, the likely reaction I'd do is collapse in bed and knock out. Oh the contrary. I watched two episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Laid in bed and couldn't fall asleep. So I started on the finishing touches of the Care Plan.
My patient drove me crazy today! But now I know how he's paticular about certain things I can provide his care accordingly. Like I mentioned he had hematuria yesterday and so today there wasn't any in his urine. Yay! But the urine had this strong disgusting smell. Once again it reminded me of those awful days having a UTI. Today was just a stressful day for us on the unit in general. I guess because everyone was administering medication. My partner ended up breaking down because my teacher drilled her with medications. People were just out of it. But once we got to post-conference. We talked about the funny things patients do and we all laughed so hard that it made that stressful morning seem like nothing. It was good...it was the first time we did that..and well it was good. Much needed!
I really want to sleep. I really really do! I have a returned demo, lab presentation, medication calculation quiz and this care plan tommorow. So regardless of how much I lay in bed, there is no way I'm falling asleep. Thankfully the lab presentation is group work and we have like a 4 hour break so my group is going to meet and work on it! As for the returned demo....well I did the wound cleaning today at clinicals so my teacher saw me. I'll revise just in case she does want me to do the returned demo. LOL as for the medication calculation quiz..yeah I'm not ready. I got the concept of it, it's just I'll probably practice a few questions tonight.
Okay let's finish this baby off! avada kedavra haha if only it was that easy! Can't wait to read harry potter during the break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment